Monday, August 2, 2010

Hard Times....

The last chapter(s) of LIP are getting more and more difficult to wrap up. *sigh* I have so many things I've conisdered including in the ending, but I'm not sure if I should.

I guess its more of a struggle with whether or not I want to completely tie all loose ends up, OR keep open the possibility for sequel. Hmmm....

Right now I don't think I will be doing a sequel, but at the same time I have a possible direction I could take it.

Maybe I should just write the next chapter and then plan out a sequel or an Epilogue.

This is way more stressful than I imagined it being when I wrote the outline. Grrr....

1 comment:

  1. take your time great writters have to think and analyze alot of things before getting the write words out so dont worry were here for you...........

    ReplyDelete