Monday, August 30, 2010

BETA Services

So I came across a website called No Disclaimer: Beta Services and inquired with the contact information to see if they were still operating (no recent posts to the site) and so forth.

I have not yet received a response from them, but was curious if anyone out there has heard or knows of a Editing/Polishing/BETA service online. My family and friends can only be so much help before I need to seek out a new set of eyes. Eyes which are familiar and skilled in the ways of editing and critiquing.

I am working on editing and polishing LIP, so I really need to find someone(s) who can put an objective eye to my writing. *sigh* Plus I would like to get the same feedback with new chapters I am working on.

Anyone have any resources out there that google can't provide me? LOL If you do, would you please be so kind as to share your wealth of information? Pretty Pretty Please.

1 comment:

  1. Just a follow up on this. I never got a response from this site when I inquired. *Sigh* back to searching for this type of service.

    ReplyDelete