Thursday, August 19, 2010

Doll Baby

It seems that new ideas have wormed their way into my head, again. (Sometimes its frustrating, when I have other stories to complete) Anyhow...I present to you....

Doll Baby

Short Summary:

Navea Vaill spends most of her young life afraid of closing her eyes. The images slowly leak from her sordid past when she is trying to sleep. It's enough for her to know that her father was the 'Doll House Killer'. Starting to remember her seven years living in his house of horror, it may just be too much for her to process and accept. Even when there is still someone out there 'showing' her the way.

Note: The outline for this one litterally poured out of my head last night and onto my notebook. It was ridiculous. So, the outline is complete, but in a rough stage. Still this story could come to you much sooner than any others, just because the mojo is really flowing me through this one. Maybe it has something to do with my long time desire to write something scary and more horror filled. :o) The evil people in my head want to play too. :o)

Coming to TextNovel soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment