Thursday, September 2, 2010

TextNovel Contest is Over.....

The TextNovel.com contest ended last night and I am 'patiently' awaiting the semi-finalist announcements.

The announcement is supposed to happen sometime today, which I am sooo excited about. Though I wouldn't be surprised if they needed till tomorrow to get the announcement(s) out. I mean its sure to be a difficult decision for them then you add in all the site issues the poor TN team has had to work through. Whew.

I just want to say that I would understand if it took an extra day or two to get it the announcement(s) out there. Doesn't mean I will like it! But I will understand.


Want to extend my best wishes to everyone one last time, BEST WISHES LOVELY TEXT NOVEL AUTHORS!

5 comments:

  1. I tried to vote, but couldn't get on the website at all yesterday. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was almost impossible to do anything on the site yesterday, unless you got lucky. :o) thanks though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe the semi finalists will be announced by tomorrow morning when I get up for work.

    Let's hope I can sleep. ;o)

    ReplyDelete