Friday, September 3, 2010

I said I would be patient

So I said I would be understanding with the TextNovel Semi-finalists announcement, but that doesn't mean I didn't wake up this morning, yank my Touch Ipod from my nightstand and quickly check for it. With a highly dramatic groan, I fell back into my pillows with a grumbled "They're Killing Me!" LOL

I though I would get to compare the semifinalists against my own list of guesses, but no such luck, Yet. Once those are chosen, it will be a second round of editing/polishing and voting. Then finalists will be chosen. And the process repeats until the winner(s) is selected.

So here's to hoping that by Saturday we will all be celebrating with the chosen semis.

"I will be patient, I will be patient, I will be patient." I need to work on editing LIP some more anyhow (insert my five year old tongue stick out)

No comments:

Post a Comment