Monday, September 6, 2010

Live In Position chosen Semi-Finalist


Live In Position was chosen as one of 20 semi-finalists in the TextNovel Contest!




I am so honored and excited.


In the words of my 8 year old daughter: OMG mommy! LOL


The next round is three weeks of editing and marketing my story out to the masses. So I will be actively editing as well as jumping onto Twitter, Facebook, and this blog as much as possible. LOL


Please check out the new chapters as I edit and make changes, so you can provide your feedback. Feedback helps soooo much.


Thank you to all of you who came to TextNovel to support LIP.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Sae!! You deserve it! :) I really feel bad that I can't show my support by voting or giving feedback. More power Sae. Wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete