Sunday, April 25, 2010

What Happens In Vegas Follows You Home - update

So, I was inspired to begin the early stages of working on this story. It was just something that I couldn't fight any longer.

I'm not saying that it will come soon, because I have quite a few things that I am still deciding upon. For example:

- I am working out the new names and possibly new locations in the story.

- Character inspiration just hasn't come to me yet. I usually look around online at different pictures of people that resemble the idea of the character in my head.

- I have also been playing with the idea of writing my first 'third person' narrative for this story. I haven't done it before, but I have this urge to try it out. I'm not sure though...it would be a large task to take on, but...we will have to wait and see.

- There are also some new ideas that have come to me that would make some changes to the storyline.

- And finally, I am playing with a new title. Not too far from the original, but something new. My current preferred title: 'Vegas Follows You Home'.


Just a small update for those that are interested.

Thanks to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment