Friday, April 16, 2010

Live In Position - Cover and Summary




Twenty five year old Sophia Ashwood, part time nanny and childcare worker, has just graduated college and is ready to write the next best seller; however, she needs a full time job that is flexible enough for her to fullfill her dream.

During her decision making process Sophia's friend Miranda, current live in nanny for the Bishop family, suggests that she change her placement status to full-time, live-in availablity. Miranda is positive that Sophia could find a great placement and be able to use any spare time to work on her writing.

Neither girl realizes that both of their lives are about to turn into completely different directions when Miranda's fiance proposes.

Miranda must leave behind the Bishop home and worst six year old Victoria Bishop, but who better to step in than her best friend Sophia?

Sophia is excited, but can she handle the lifestyle of the high society family, the intense schedule of a high society six year old, and the coldness of an absent father? She will soon find out just how much she can withstand for a beautiful six year old red haired girl.

Foreword/Preface

It seems you can do most anything;
You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!

By Joanna Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment